Welcome to the website of the Caribbean Gynaecologic Cancer Society (CGCS). We are a group of gynecologic surgeons and oncologists dedicated to improving the care of women with, or at risk of developing gynecologic cancer.
- The CGCS aims to enhance the care of women with gynecologic cancers and their families in the Caribbean region by promoting excellence in clinical practice, research, education, and advocacy. Our objectives include:
- Promoting high standards of clinical practice and encouraging the development of multidisciplinary teams to deliver optimal care to women with gynecologic cancers.
- Encouraging research on the epidemiology, prevention, early detection, diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship of gynecologic cancers.
- Providing education and training opportunities for healthcare professionals involved in the care of women with gynecologic cancers.
- Raising public awareness of gynecologic cancers and advocating for policies and programs that support prevention, early detection, and access to quality care.
Since our inception, the CGCS has several meetings to discuss issues related to gynecologic cancer care and research in the Caribbean region. The CGCS is committed to improving the care of women with gynecologic cancers in the Caribbean region through clinical practice, research, education, and advocacy. We welcome healthcare professionals, researchers, advocates, survivors, and the general public to join us in our efforts to reduce the burden of gynecologic cancers in the Caribbean.