Dr. Carole Rattray, MBBS, DM (O&G), FRCOG, FACOG completed her undergraduate training and residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of the West Indies Mona, Jamaica. She then when to to United Kingdom to do further training in gynecology oncology
Her current positions include:
- Consultant at University Hospital of the West Indies in the division of Gynaecology Oncology
- Senior Lecturer at the University of the West Indies; Obstetrics and Gynecology Division
- Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology the DM O&G Residency/Gynecology Oncology Fellowship UWI Mona.
- President of the Caribbean Gynecologic Cancer Society
- Chairman, Ministry of Health Maternal Mortality Committee
- Company:UWI, Jamaica